Who are the donated sperm for?
We also have a database of the donor’s sperm and that’s how we give a chance to couples who need to use donated sperm in their treatment. Only thanks to our wide database, we can offer a choice of a donor with a maximum match of genotype and phenotype qualities. When choosing a donor, we make effort to choose the one which is closest to the type of the patient’s partner.
Indications for treatment with donated sperm
- serious disorder in spermogram (serious oligoasthenoteratozoospermia)
- removal of testicles or a condition after chemo/radiotherapy
- bearer or transmitter of genetic disease
- partners with repeatedly unsuccessful IVF cycles with proved disorder of SP
Criteria for including into donation programme
- age 19 – 35 years
- good health
- minimum secondary education
- high parameters of spermogram
- no genetic diseases
- normal karyotype
- negative tests on genetically transmitted diseases: AIDS (HIV), hepatitis B a C, chlamydia, syphilis, HTLV
Donation of reproductive cells is anonymous on both sides in accordance with law.