IVM – in vitro maturation of oocytes
It is the collection of oocytes from unstimulated or minimally stimulated ovaries. Maturation of oocyte and increasing its ability to get fertilised takes place in laboratory.
- female patients, if there is no possibility to gain ripe oocytes using classical stimulation
- female patients with high risk of hyperstimulation syndrome
- female patients with polycystic ovaries (PCOS)
- female patients with very differentiated growth of follicles within one stimulation
- female patients after ovarian surgery